Monday, March 5, 2012

Yum.

I would refer to myself as a pinterestaholic... it's an unhealthy obsession. However, it is a delicious obsession! So as I was perusing Pinterest this weekend, I happened upon a recipe that I had pinned a long time ago, but since forgot.

It comes from a couple of Blue Eyed Bakers who have a fantastic blog that you should definitely check out! (here)
But anyway... so I made this on Saturday night, and it was fantastic! I especially love raw cookie dough though, so for those of you who might like a more well done cookie, this recipe  is probably not for you! I actually loved it so much that I made a second one tonight with the left over cookie dough! {Another great thing about the recipe is that it makes leftovers!} Well, I hope you enjoy it... and Happy Monday!

{as you can tell... I really liked it!}


No comments:

Post a Comment